The National Survivor User Network (NSUN) is a registered Charitable Incorporated Organisation in England (no.1135980). Registered office: NSUN, c/o Beever and Struthers, 150 Minories, London, EC3N 1LS.
These Terms and Conditions were updated 4 July 2023.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these Terms and Conditions, you must not use our website.
If you register with our website or buy any product or service from our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
This policy is based on the SEQ Legal document from Website Contracts (http://www.website-contracts.co.uk).
NSUN may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms and conditions regularly. Use of the NSUN site after changes to the Terms and conditions are posted means you agree to be legally bound by the updated Terms and conditions.
All rights reserved. All materials are copyright © NSUN (National Survivor User Network). The NSUN name, logo and strapline are trademarks of NSUN.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website.
NSUN endeavours to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
NSUN is not a medical organisation and provides information rather than advice.
NSUN does not accept liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use any of the information on this website.
NSUN does not take responsibility for the content of external websites and any links to external websites should not be seen as endorsement of any kind.
Licence to use website
You may view pages from our website in a web browser; download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; print pages from our website; stream video files from our website. You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not republish material from our website (including republication on another website) without permission or credit; or exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose.from our website;
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent];
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Your content: licence
In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
You grant to us permission to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media and reproduce, store and with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
Your content: rules
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of:
- Any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- Any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
This website is owned and operated by the National Survivor User Network (NSUN).
We are a registered Charitable Incorporated Organisation in England (no.1135980).
Our registered office is: NSUN, c/o Beever and Struthers, 150 Minories, London, EC3N 1LS.
You can contact us:
By post, using the postal address given above
By telephone, on 020 7820 8982
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org