Our members are individuals with lived experience of mental ill-health, distress, and/or trauma as well as user-led grassroots community groups. You can also join the network as a supporter or ally. The network is currently made up of over 4000 individuals and 1000 groups.
More about our members
Our member groups may not call themselves “mental health groups” but often work at the community level and offer support – emotional, cultural, material, practical, financial, and much more – that seeks to alter or alleviate social conditions that drive distress or mental ill-health. To find out more about our members, you can visit the members blog, or watch recent videos of some of our members talking about their work in the context of COVID-19 here.
If you are an individual looking for a user-led group near you, or if you are a part of a user-led group looking for other similar organisations in your area or nationally, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weekly bulletin with involvement and influencing opportunities, membership events, policy updates, recruitment and more
- Support and promotion of new user-led initiatives
- Access to events, consultancy, and practical resources
- Feed into collective responses to policy developments
- A platform to raise issues and organise collective action