Prize draw rules
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over by 15th November 2021 to be entered into the prize draw.
- To enter the competition participants must fully complete the grassroots groups funding survey.
- Entrants must provide a valid email address to be entered in the prize draw – a link to enter the prize draw can be found at the end of the survey.
- Only one entry (i.e. completed questionnaire) per person will be permitted and any persons found to be submitting multiple or false entries will be excluded from the prize draw.
- The prize will be one of ten £50 Amazon vouchers.
Prize draw terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- Entrants must have satisfactorily completed the questionnaire to be eligible for the prize draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The closing date for entry will be 13th December 2021 (23:00 BST). After this date no further entries will be permitted.
- NSUN reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion if it becomes necessary to do so.
- NSUN accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, personal injury or disappointment incurred as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
- Winners will be kept anonymous (there will be no public announcement of winners).
- Winners will be selected at random by computer software from all eligible entries to the survey received.
- Winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. The prize will be sent to winners by email within 14 days of them accepting the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 21 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.