We are delighted to invite you to our Members’ Event and AGM 2020 on the 24th and 25th of November.
click here (please note registration has now closed)
Visit the AGM website: click here
This year, our free two-day event will be held online. You can attend as much or as little of the two days as you’d like. We are so excited to welcome back those of you who have attended one of our AGMs before, and we extend a warm welcome to those of you who are joining us for the first time.
The website gives you all the info you need about the event, including the full schedule for both days and a creative exhibition which displays imaginative artwork, poetry and must-watch videos from our amazing members. We will continue updating it with videos and artwork over the next few weeks.
At our event this year, you can:
- Listen to keynote speakers Baljeet Sandhu and Micha Frazer-Carroll
- Take part in discussion sessions facilitated by Debbie Roberts on various topics such as the future of peer support with Alison Faulkner, and what works and what hurts in mental health services with Emma Ormerod
- Watch the ever-popular 3-minute soapbox speeches whenever and wherever you want – why not make one yourself?
- Meet the NSUN team – come meet us and say hello!
- Attend our Annual General Meeting where we talk through our activities and finances and where we will review the results of this year’s proposed motions
- Watch our panel discussions:
- LGBTQ+ and survivor activism with Meg-John Barker (further panellists TBC), chaired by Amy Rushton
- What do user-led groups need? With Shuranjeet Singh, Steph de la Haye, and Ursula Myrie, chaired by Mark Brown
- Youth activism and lived experience leadership with Denise Brown, Liv Wynter, Oge Obioha, and Rosie Tressler, chaired by Amy Wells
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The NSUN Team
Please note: Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email and will be on our AGM mailing list. We will send you more information including how to sign up to the different sessions.